skip to main | skip to sidebar

Richard Chatter

Random photographs and my thoughts on them

Thursday, April 10, 2008

More of the infrared hills ...



This picture was also taken out at the rincon. It was exposed a lot better than the other one.

Did I already say I really like infrared?

Posted by richard at 8:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • The Family Pictures
    13 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ▼  2008 (52)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • The Bees Were Here ...
      • Desert scenes ...
      • Windmills and the Mountain
      • As I get more practice with my infrared filter, th...
      • Seeing in infrared
      • More of the infrared hills ...
      • The Hills of Infrared
      • Twin Trees
      • Macro Photography
      • Character
      • Waves Crashing
      • Overexposure
      • A hole in the wing ...
    • ►  March (8)

About Me

richard
I like photography, long drives, steak, and toy trains. I love my job.
View my complete profile